Things are different now, you know?
So this year I want to make some resolutions for once to keep things on track, since there are many more 'obstacles' fighting against my freedom. And I want you all to supervise this resolution newbie in making this happen aka I want you all to be apart of my life :P
Also as to relate to my primary purpose of this blog, I want to do post regarding my favourite products of 2010. For the sake of my blog I will not go into super details of each product but I will try to list the reviews I had on them if possible.
Listed Products and Reviews:
Laneige Skin Veil Base
Laneige Makeup Primer Serum Control
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream
Missha Signature Complete BB Cream
Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer no.2
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder no.30 Neutrel - Translucent 2
Inglot Freedom System 10 Eyeshadow Quad
Maybelline Stylish Smokes in no.02 Natural Smokes
Stila Collectible Travel Palette no.4 Make an Impression in Moscow
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Urban Decay Wonder Brush
ELF Powder Brush
Maybelline x Hello Kitty Volume Express Mascara
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark Tone
EOS Lip Balm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses in Pink Pop, Coral Reef & Cheeries in the Glow
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipsticks in RS701 and RD405
Resolutions for 2011
- master in snowboarding: as I tweeted earlier as a joke, I am taking snowboarding really serious this year. I am going to snowboard every weekend until I could do it in Aspen, then Switzerland.
- lose 10 lbs and become a hot girl so all my ex-es will regret if they haven't' already: Just kidding la, though I really wanna start dancing or kickboxing again or some sort of routine exercising to keep my body strong for snowboarding, and simply to stay healthier.
- grad school / work overseas decision: probably not going to have to decide until later on this year since the deadline for this upcoming September has already passed but I wanna figure out if I could get into Stanford or some ways to work in either Singapore or Shanghai... I don't want to stay in this East Coast weather if I was about to spend 2 years in school (after 6 years-_-).
- travel: not sure if I could do as much traveling as I did in 2010 since having a f/t job but will definitely try going to somewhere new if I could get vacation days from work.
- everyone stays happy, grateful and healthy!
What are your resolutions? And what were your favourite products of 2010?