Eeeek! Since a lot of you have asked me about my slightly curled hair in some of my ootd videos, its easier for me to do a quick demo and put it in action showing you what I do to my hair. Its a rather suitable day since my hair is super frizzy and wavy (blame the pool chlorine), and definitely need some styling to tame down the craziness.
I am not a super hair pro so I just curled my hair my way.
- I do NOT clip or ponytail my hair into several areas before curling (due to nothing more but laziness.)
- I separate my hair into only left and right
- Start curling from bangs to back for each side vertically
- ONLY curl hair away from the face, so same direction all throughout for each side
- Curl from the middle down if its a 'upper' strand
- Curl from the beginning if its a 'lower' strand
- Take vertical strand of hair to curl, if its too thick I would separate it horizontally
Suave Heat Protection Spray