I don't do a lot of sample reviews but decided to do one for this since it's raved by so many Asian Makeup Gurus. I was given a handful of samples (7 of the same thing to be exact) by the oh-so-generous Etude House staff when I visited Korea. It made me feel like they were either highly advertising this product or it sucks so bad that they had to give the samples out like rice wtf.
Yes the color does NOT match my skintone but it seems to be the only color they offer
Before & After
(notice undereye dark areas for significant coverage)
Dryness is accentuated however the overall semi matte finish is quite nice
I look like a freaking ghost and this bb cream isn't helping.
Here are my thoughts:
- Vitamine E and other ingredients for whitening/brightening
- Olive, Cucumber, Aloe vera, Lemon, Mango, Kiwi extracts to sooth skin
- Stay on for a long time and does not need touch up
- Does not oxides as a lot more other bb cream
- Nice finish with semi-dewy look
- Medium to High Coverage
- Spf 30 pa+++
- Pretty Cheap (Get it from Amazon for $20.98-
ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral BB Cream 60g - #2 Sheer Glowing Skin SPF30/PA++)
- Texture isnt the smoothest among all other bb cream
- Ecentuate dryness
- Limited color range
This shear glow BB Cream is targeted for people who have drier skin (like myself) but I would only recommend it to people who have similar skintype like me but do not like dewy finish. I personally will not buy this. Etude House also offers another mineral BB Cream for oily skin, of which the bottle is white.