So before I left for New York I bought these flat irons from TJ Maxx for $30
which is a really good deal considering its usually retails from $80-$100.
I thought the small one is mad cute and perfect for taking along on trips.
- Professional Salon Model
- The finest 100% solid ceramic plates
- Ironized Technology to promote silkier and smoother hair
- Far-infrared Technology delivers consistent heat distribution, while reducing bacteria.
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip, designed for comfort
- heats to maximum temperature rapidly
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Looped end for easy storage
- Variable temperature settings (140-450"f =230"c)
- 100% solid ceramic plaes wuth Inoic technology
- Heats to 400 degrees (no setting)
- Sleek, ergonomic design with non-slip grip
- Compact size allows for convenient use
Result using Platinum
Before & After
My hair is pretty fine, not curly but a little wavy and have super dry ends. A good flat iron for me has to be hot enough and release enough negative ions to smoothly seal my ends. The small one is good for travel but its not hot and strong enough to do so for sure. Platinum is okay but honestly I would NOT pay $80-$100 to buy such a mediocre product. It straightens and everything but my hair does not seem to be in better condition. I do not recommend it unless you also buy it for $30.
What do you think? Any recommendations for flatiron around $60-$80?